Restored Bofor 40 MM Aircraft Gun Returns Home.
VFA - Frame Repair
VFA values the Life of your Vehicles & Machinery.
We want you to get the best Life out of your Asset.
Quality Maintenance & Custom Repairs , Starts at Verellen Farm And Auto ...for all your Heavy Duty ,Automotive, & Classic Vehicles.
We do the Job Right the First Time !
Open M-F- 8am- 5pm
A New VFA Sign! We thought it was time to replace our old dilapidated Sign with a much needed update with Our New Logo & Mopar colours ! What do you think?
Very Important to get your vehicle Serviced Regularly by a Qualified Licenced Technician you can Trust.
By allowing Technicians to do Regular Oil Changes we can also Monitor, Analyze, Spec out Tolerances, Recommend Maintenance and Issues that may have been overlooked other wise. This video belo...
Hot Weather : Part 6
3.Check your ENGINE FAN to make sure it’s in good shape and coming on when it needs to.
4. BELTS & HOSES- to make sure it isn’t worn or slipping,cracked , frayed or leaking.
5. CABIN AIR FILTER - Changing your Air Filters will boost A/C efficiency, Remove Dust, Pollen, M...
1500 character capacity per post, so I'm breaking it down , sorry for the multiple parts.
Lower performance can be a drag, but the effects of OVERHEATING pose much more serious risks. To help your engine combat the summer sun, Here are 5 things to always make certain:
1.OIL CHANGE at re...
It’s Hot Out- Turn That A/C On! But at what Costs...
A/C use rises in the summer, it also eats into performance. A/C runs on an engine-driven belt, requiring direct power from the engine and adding an extra load. It’s convenient enough that most of us are willing to forgive th...
- Kevin JGreat service. Good people.
- Collin PI really appreciate the exceptional service of the Verellen Family. They always support their community and you can absolutely trust them to be fair and honest with their quotes.
- Jacob VI am a licenced mechanic who works at this shop. We are a family owned and operated buissness. We refused to work on dave waghorns vehicle as he would not allow us to fix it correctly and safe. I have morals. If he kills someone and or himself on the road I'm not responsible. If you want your vehicle fixed the right way you know where to come. Good work isn't cheap and cheap work isn't good.